|Quiet Time Rules||
Our many repeat campers choose to stay here in part because of our relaxed, quiet atmosphere, especially at night. We want you to be fully informed about our campground noise policy before you decide to stay here. We realize that different campers have different expectations and we want everyone's camping experience to be an enjoyable one. The concept of "Quiet" may have a different meaning to different people. There are other campground facilities with less restrictive noise policies. Should you conclude that our noise policy is too difficult for you to comply with, please visit the hotlink below or call the phone number shown at the bottom of this page and obtain a referral to another area campground.
"Quiet Time" is enforced from 10:30 P.M. to 8:30 A.M. PLEASE NOTE: Daytime activities during the week may require that a definition of the word "quiet" be taken somewhat less literally during daylight hours however nightly quiet time is always expected and enforced for the benefit of all users of our camping facilities. If you have any questions regarding our definition of "quiet time", please contact our reservation desk for additional information.
Our "Quiet Time" rule means:
- After 10:00 P.M. all children are to remain on their site except for bathroom needs.
- No noise may leave the campsite boundary.
- Door closing and other activities should be done with respect for the rights of other campers
- Campfires are permitted after Quiet Time but campers are reminded of our quiet policy noise rule. Conversation should be inaudible at the campsite boundary.
- Visitors must leave by 10 P.M.
- Departing vehicles must respect the rights of others.
- Fishing departures must respect the rights of others.
- Music Players and Televisions may only be played at a reasonable level during the daylight hours. Music or T.V. sound played at night must be at a level inaudible to all other campers.
about other area campgrounds, please log onto the
Brainerd Lakes Area Chamber of Commerce Website
web site or call them at 800 450-2838 for a referral.