Cabin Rental Policy
Cabin check-in is, 3:00 pm the day of check-in.
Cabin check-out is, 10:00 am the day of check out.
Policies, Prices and Terms of Lodging Rental are Subject to Modification Without Prior Notice.
All visitors must Check-in upon arrival and pay applicable fees. We will direct them where to park, and to find you! Cabin visitors, $10 per person, if over the base rate. Camping visitors, $ 4 per person.
- After dark, all children are to remain on their site except for bathroom needs.
- Door closing and other activities should be done with respect for the rights of other campers
- Campfires are permitted after Quiet Time. No noise may leave the campsite/cabin boundary
- Visitors must leave by 10 P.M.
- Music Players and Televisions may only be played at a reasonable level during the daylight hours. Music or T.V. sound played at night must be at a level inaudible to all other campers
- No parties. While alcohol is allowed on the premise, we expect our guests to consume it responsibly and remain courteous of the other guests while doing so
Pets are not allowed at the resort except for those with seasonal campsites due to the prevalence of allergies, lack of responsibility of owners and instances of fights between pets. Service animals are allowed with proper documentation. There are no exceptions to this policy.
- Leave the beds un-made
- Take the garbage out
- Leave the dishes clean or washing in the dishwasher
- Leave floors reasonably clean
- Close windows
- Turn the heater/air conditioner off
- Leave doors unlocked
- Return the key to the office when when checking out
Due to infestations of the Emerald Ash Borer and Gypsy Moth in other areas, firewood MAY NOT be brought onto the resort property. All firewood brought to or burned anywhere on our property must be purchased from our store or an approved local vendor.
Please see both articles & the DNR e-mail below regarding the Emerald Ash Borer and the Gypsy Moth. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation!
Use your boat safely and courteously! Treat your lake neighbors to the same level of consideration you would expect in return from them — consider buying a boat that muffles the sound of the engine. Keep boat speed to a minimum near shore areas and keep a safe distance from other water craft and floating objects. Be smart when water skiing. Speed limits are in affect in the channel areas-please observe the no-wake limit.